VERA ENERGY REBATE INFORMATION
lINK TO dEPARTMENT OF ENERGY FOR cONSUMER TIPS
Rebate info For Vera Water & Power
ELECTRIC HOT WATER TANKS - REBATES ARE AVAILABLE
rebate amount . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .$100*
All Vera electric customers installing electric hot water tanks in new construction, replacing old hot water tanks are eligible for a rebate *if they meets the following criteria:
* Tank must have an energy factor (E.F.) of .93 or higher.
* Tank must be set on a 2-inch thick insulation pad. Pads are available at Vera's office free to Vera customers.
* A shut-off valve needs to be installed on the incoming water line.
* An inspection will need to be scheduled within 30 days of installation and must be completed by someone in the Vera Conservation Department.
* At this time, a copy of the sales receipt will be collected for Vera Water and Power's records.
Here is a partial list of area retailers and plumbers providing HIGH EFFICIENCY hot water tanks in the greater Spokane area. These tanks are eligible for the $100.00 rebate if all of above-listed criteria is met.